A Hygrometer is every lash artists secret weapon to keep their eyelash extension adhesive in line! If you are not using a hygrometer in your lash space you should be! Those days you wanna pull your hair out because the adhesive is acting “different” than the day before, here is why:
Eyelash extension adhesives cure (turn from a liquid to a solid) from the moisture in the air.
The best way to keep your adhesive working on point is to keep your humidity and temperature in a good range and to measure them with a hygrometer.
Recommended room humidity on average is 40-60% (this can vary with different adhesives).
Room temp: If you are comfortable in the room, your adhesive will be also. In cold temperatures your adhesive thickens, in hot- it becomes more runny so keep your room at a comfortable room temp, around 70-75 degrees ferinheight.
- Display temperature, humidity and time simultaneouslysystem selectable o C / o F unit selectable
- Integral-hour alarm function
- Clock & Calendar function (month and date )
- Memory of MAX & MIN measuring value
- 12-hour / 24-hour displaying
- Desk-top placing or Wall Hanging
- Temperature range: -50~ + 70 oC ( -58 ~ +158 o F )
- Humidity range: 20%~99%RH
- temperature: 0.1 oC ( 0.1o F)
- humidity: 1%RH
- Power supply: 1.5V ( AAA size ) X 1(not include)
Product dimension: 100 x 100 x 15mmStorage condition: -20 oC ~60 oC , 20~80%RHWeight : 115g
- temperature :± 1 oC ( 1.8 o F )
- humidity :± 5 RH ( 40% ~ 80% )