Stefani Altieri has been in the Beauty Industry for over 15 years and is extremely passionate about everything she does.
From owning Sunquest Tanning Salon back in Jan 2000 and transforming it into Sunquest Tanning & Day Spa over the years to then opening a second location, Skyn the Day Spa in 2006.
When her father passed away in the Summer of 2011 she decided to simplify her life & close that chapter and went to work at Avanti Day Resort in August 2011. After working for someone else for 2 years made her realize that being her own boss is the only way to go to achieve her goals & passions in life.
Education & Knowledge are the key to a successful business in any Industry. Education & Training, training & more training is something Stefani prides herself in and will always continue to keep up with the latest trends & the next "best" thing!
She is always trying out different & new ideas to keep up with the latest trends without compromising quality!
Several years ago she joined Be An Amazing Lash Artist, Lashologist and Lash Mastery which now allows Stefani to be a Master Lash Educator to train and certify other Beauty Professionals to learn how to apply Eyelash Extensions. This has taught her how to properly educate others as well as perfected her craft.
In 2013 Stefani attended LASHBOOM, in Chicago. LashBoom is a unique educational lash conference and practical workship bringing world class education from leading award winning pioneers in the Eyelash Extension Industry for training & product inovation.
Stefani was Trained & Certified (HANDS ON) in the latest trend Volume Lashes by
- Olga Volkova the ORIGINAL creator of the "Hollywood Technique" head of Lash Art University & LashMaker Magazine from Russia, Kiev, Ukraine
- Nadia Afanaseva from X VIP Lashes in Russia
- Teresa Smith, Master Lash Artist in London & author of the Lash Bible from the UK
- Irina Levchuk from the Lash & Brow Design Academy of Moscow, Russia
During LashBoom 2 day Conference she fell in Love with LashCoat (Semi Permanent Mascara). She also met Adele Sutton, Founder & Creator of LashCoat, LashBrow & Adele Sutton Eyelash Enhancement Products. During the LashCoat training Adele had asked Stefani to become the US Master Trainer, Educator & Distributor for her products, LashCoat & LashBrow.
Stefani has also been certified in the Advanced Technique of Volume Lash Extensions as well as the Brow Architecture Design from the Lash & Brow Design Academy (of Moscow, Russia) from Irina Levchuk, President. Stefani hosted Irina's courses at her Studio and was able to be with her for 5 full days which really helped her get a great insight to this challenging technique and helped her really grasp the concept & skills needed to achieve the perfect volume.
There is a BIG difference between properly and improperly applied eyelash extensions. To increase consumer confidence and to help other Lash Artist in the industry, Stefani became certified with ADFEE (Association for Damage-Free Eyelash Extensions) as an Exam Proctor and Master Lash Artist. Stefani is honored to be the first Master Esthetician/Master Lash Artist in the State of New Jersey to hold this respected certification.
ADFEE is “an independent association of advanced lash technicians who are passionate about proper application and delivering the highest ethical standards in the industry of Eyelash Extensions” ADFEE Exam Proctors personally evaluate each lash extension is applied to a single, natural lash and that applicants are delivering the highest quality and safety standards in eyelash extension applications.
Stefani was so thrilled when she was asked to Co-Author in the first Lash Masters Book that is due out in June. Each Master Lash Artist has their very own chapter on their own personal views, successes, & life story. You can order right on our website, always in stock!!
Member of NEESA
Sponsor & Judge of Lash Wars - 1st Lash Competition in the USA
Board of Director and Member of AEA, American Eyelash Assocation
Now Stefani has the honor of being on the Board of Directors for AEA, to help make a difference in the Lash Industry
Co-Author in Lash Masters Book Volume 2
Editorial Advisory Board for the publication ''EYELASH" magazine
Guest Speaker at the Lash Summit Canada as Master Lash Educator on Adhesives
Attended Cosmoprof Asia - Hong Kong (November 2015)
Attended Cosmoprof USA - Las Vegas (July 2015)
Lash Conference Tallin in Estonia Guest Speaker on Lash Adhesives Jan 2016
LASH SCULPTOR Judge for lash competition in Ukraine April 2016
Sponsor Global Lash Summit UK June 2016
She will continue to take classes & get further education to further advance in her field. Stefani highly recommends for all her students and anyone really in this field to get as much Continuing Education from Different Educators & Trainers to really help you become the Best you can Be! Besides who wants to be behind the times in this fast paced Industry? If you say you can't afford continuing education then you really CAN'T AFFORD NOT TO!!!!
West Virgina University 1993 Concord Beauty School of Esthetics 2005 Aesthetic Laser Academy 2013
Certifications & Trainings - Hands On
- Board of Directors AEA, American Eyelash Association 2015
- Editorial Advisory Board of "EYELASH" magazine publication 2015
- Lash Summit Canada - Educator /Speaker 2015
- Co-Author Lash Masters Book Vol 1 2014 and Vol 2 2015
- Sponsor & Judge of Lash Wars 2014
- Member of NEESA 2014
- ADFEE Certified Proctor 2014
- LashBoom - Hollywood /3-6D Volume Training by Olga, Nadia & Teresa` 2013
- Lash & Brow Academy in Volume Lash Technique and Brow Archeticture Design 2013
- LashCoat - Master Trainer & Distributor in US LashBrow 2013
- Be An Amazing Lash Artist 2012
- Lash Mastery - Lash Educator Training 2012
- Lashologist 2012
- Lash Be Long- Eyelash Extensions 2007
- (Not Certified BUT Educated at TradeShows or thru Company Direct Lavish Lash, Extreme Lash, Nova Lash, The Lashe, Longmi Lashes by Danielle, Minky's )
- Elle Wilson with Brow Artistry International 2014/2015
- Irina Levchuk with Lash & Brow Academy 2013
- Clear FX Medical Microderm 20013 Philly Dermaplaning - Aesthetics Career
- Development, Arizona 2007
- Microdermabradion 2005
- Hydrafacial 2010
- Ethnic Skin - Treating & History 2006
- VI Peel 2007
- LeLexo 2013
- Being TRUE Skincare & Cosmetics 2005
- Cosmedix Skincare 2006
- Eminence 2005
- Skinceuticals 2009
- Skinmedica 2009
- Gerard's 2009
- PCA Skincare 2010
- Image Skincare 2009
- Chemicial Peeling 2005
- Dermalogica 2005
- HonKon Lasers 2013 Hong Kong Cosmoprof
- Ultracavitation,Radio frequency and Laser/IPL Training TheraMedic Miami, Fl 2012
- Academy of Ultimate Laser Education 2012
- Alma IPL Fotofacial Alma IPL Hair Removal Alma IPL Skin Rejuvation 2009
- Ultherapy (Ultrasound Skin Rejuvenation) 2009
- Fantasy Tan 2005
- Infinity Sun 2005
- California Tan 2004
- White Science Teeth Whitening 2004
- OmniLux Lumiere LED Light Therapy 2005
- Smart Tan Certification 2003 - 2007
Trade Shows/Seminars/Demonstrations Attended
Cosmoprof Asia in Hong Kong 2015
Cosmoprof USA in Las Vegas 2015
Exhibited at IECES Las Vegas June 2015
Exhibited at ICES Dallas May 2015
Exhibited at IECES NYC March 2015
Exhibited at ICES Philadelphia Oct 2014
Exhibited at IECES NYC March 2014
Cosmoprof Asia in HongKong 2013
LashBoom Chicago 2013
BS/IECSC (International Esthetics Cosmetic & Spa Conference - NYC 2014 -First Tiime Exhibiting :) Attendee every year from 2005 - 2013
The International Congress of Esthetics & Spa in Philadelphia 2006 - 2013 will be Exhibiting 1st time October 2014
ISPA(International Spa Conference) 2005 Nashville - Member &hands on classes 2007 Las Vegas
National Tanning Training Institute 2000
Smart Tan Certification 2003 - 2007
Nashville Tanning Expos 2000 - 2004